An Experienced Employment and Personal Injury Attorney is Ready to Fight for You
A dynamic New Jersey firm
If you have been the victim of discrimination at work or injured in an accident we can help. My name is Richard A. Dunne, Esq., and since 1982 I have been representing individuals in courthouses all across the state of New Jersey in connection with their claims of personal injury and employment discrimination. These challenges may seem stressful — and perhaps even insurmountable — at first, but with me by your side, you can rest assured that you will receive the justice you deserve.
Upholding a standard of excellence
Every client who comes to my office for assistance with their personal injury or employment law issues will receive high-quality representation with the help of my:
- Acclaimed service — Throughout my years as a litigator, I have gained the respect of clients, judges and contemporaries — recognition that includes being AV® Preeminent™
Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available, for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
- Passionate representation — From the first day we meet, until the resolution of your case, I will aggressively fight for your rights. I am committed to protecting and preserving the rights of all people and nobody could be more devoted to your cause. Remember, I work for you, and no one will fight harder for your case than I will.
- An extensive knowledge of the law — With more than 30 years of experience as an attorney,18 of which have been as a sole practitioner, I have the understanding of — and insight into — the legal system necessary to ensure that your day in court is fair and just.
Representing victims across the state
From my office in Mountainside, New Jersey, I handle the following types of cases:
- Personal injury — If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, my knowledge of the law governing compensation for personal injuries is second to none.
- Employment discrimination — You will no longer have to tolerate or endure discrimination at work. For more than 15 years, I have been handling employment discrimination cases across the state, and I am more than ready to help you with yours.
- Sexual harassment — I represent the victims of sexual harassment so that they can get the justice they deserve. You don’t have to be a victim anymore.
Contact Richard A. Dunne, Esq today
To receive a free consultation, call my Mountainside office at 908-228-8200 or contact me online today to set up an in-person appointment.